Search This Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2014

A look back at August creations for Kith and Kin

Hi there.....

Here today to share some creations I have made for Kith and Kin Stamp company.

Since it's still summer here in the Pacific Northwest of the US, I have created summer cards....although with school right around the corner next week, soon the season will change here too.

The first card I made using Rory with Kitty was so fun to make a camping theme. 



For my second card, I chose to use Sandcastles Robbie and Rose.  I watercolored the image to give it a soft beachy feel.....I loved how it turned out.


Hope you enjoyed these creations, head on over to Kith and Kin Stamp Co and join in on all the fun creations on facebook created by the design team members.

Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment