Search This Blog

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thanks.......with flowers!

Hi there....

Wanted to share a card I made using Juice Bar by Moon Cookie Gallery over at Whimsy Stamps.

I always am in need of Thank You cards and thought this image would be amazing watercolored.


I had a lot of fun coloring this using Derwent inktense pencils.  I added a little sparkle with some Stickles and also a butterfly punch.

Also, the thanks die cut if from Lawn Fawn, that I added some foam adhesive to to make it stand up from the card so it didn't take away from these great flowers.


For the inside of the card I just added a few more butterflies and a paper smooches sentiment to finish it off.

Hope you endjoyed this card, head on over to the Whimsy Stamps for this and many other Moon Cookie Gallery images.

Have a great day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment