Search This Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Birthday wishes.......

Hi all.....

Here today to bring you some birthday wishes using the adorable Miss Lilly Happy B-day from Little Blue Button Stamps.

I can never have enough birthday cards and I decided to try to watercolor this image using distress markers.


I tried to go really simple to just let the image take center stage...isn't she adorable.

I used only distress markers and a watercolor brush on some 90lb watercolor paper.


To dress it up a bit I used some wink of stella clear glitter brush pen and some stickles to the cake and cherry on top.

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking this out, please head on over to the blog for this image and other released for July.

Hope you all have a great day.

You can purchase this image at:





No comments:

Post a Comment