Search This Blog

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Kith and Kin Stamps....Ella Ballerina

Hi there.....here again with a design team post for Kith and Kin Stamps using the great Ella Ballerina image.

So I have to say that although I may have not done this image justice with my coloring, I feel like it still turned out pretty good.


So I have been trying out different watercolor papers, just for my own knowledge and this one....well you can see it took the bottom of the list.  Just wasn't good at blending and the ink did bleed when I put water on it....so I had to be extra careful and go really light on the color.


But I figured I would pop her up on a card using this speech bubble die from Lawn Fawn.  Also I added some sequins to add a little sparkle and the Happy Birthday die to just finish off the sentiment.

Hope you enjoyed taking a peek.  Head on over to Kith and Kin Stamps for this and so many other great images.

Thanks for stopping by.






No comments:

Post a Comment