Search This Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Mother's Day.....a little early!

Hi there.....for my Little Blue Button Stamps design team project, I decided to use the amazing Spring Flower Charlie image.  She is just adorable and such a great image for a Mother's Day project.




I got this little journal/note pad at Target in the $1 bin, just loved the colors Coral, Black and Pink.  So I colored up the image on watercolor paper with distress markers and Derwent inktense pencils, then added a little Stickles sparkle.


I added some flourish dies and a cool chandelier die from MFT to add a little dimension.


I just love how this turned out, it's going to make a great gift.

So go check out Little Blue Button Stamps to get this awesome digi image and check out all the great stamps that LBBS has to offer. 

Hope you all have a great Mother's Day.

Thanks for checking out my project.
Gina




No comments:

Post a Comment