Search This Blog

Friday, May 2, 2014

Best Friends Forever......Mama Elephant Photo Inspiration Challenge


Hi there......


Today I have a card that I created for the Mama Elephant Photo Inspiration Challenge.  







Such fun stamps to create with, I used the Honey Bunny set and a few other accessories. 


To start with I the Taylored Expressions - Dies - Ray Of Sunshine.  I watercolored using some Tim Holtz paints and gelatos, then added water and brushed it on to make it look like a sunset.

I also watercolored the grass panels using the landscape trio set.


I colored the bunnies with distress markers and a aqua brush, then added some liquid pearls to their tails.


For the inside I stamped the bunnies again and also used a sentiment from the AmyR Stamps Rainy Day Sentiments Rubber Stamps.


Thanks for looking, have a great weekend.

Gina


No comments:

Post a Comment