Search This Blog

Friday, April 25, 2014

TAWS Just Keep Swimming.........

Hello.....

Today I wanted to show one of my submissions to The Alley Way Stamps DT call.  

I found this awesome digi stamp within the freebies on their blog and just had to create something using the fish collage 'Just Keep Swimming'.




Such a cute image, I decided to paper piece it and add a little shading with my prismacolor pencils.  I first printed out this image on four different sheets, then cut out each of the fish and glued them down in place.  


Once I finished adhering the the fish, I put the blue one up on some foam adhesives to make that one stand out a little.  I then adding the shading and blended it out with some gamsol and blending sticks.

I added some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Marker to all of the water bubbles and the blue fish, then I added some Glossy Accents to each of the bubbles.

I cut down some wave pattern paper and adhered with some more foam adhesives and tied on some baker's twin in Marigold into a bow.


On the inside of the card, I added three little blue fish to coordinate with the front of the card and that was it.


Hope you enjoy this card, it was lots of fun to make.

Have a great weekend.
Gina




No comments:

Post a Comment