Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2014

For a baby boy....shower

I recently threw a baby shower for my new little nephew and had so much fun creating the decor for it.  I chose a navy blue and green theme.....(a little hard to find anything blue and green in Seattle these days after the superbowl).


I created a layered banner, cutting the fishtails from my cricut Phrases cartridge.  I scored and folded 1.5 inch and 2 inch rosettes, then topped those with a circle punch and some black alphabet stickers.


I stamped the napkins in Versafine Smoky Grey ink, with the Showered with Love stamp set from A Muse Studio.  This ink might have been a little too watery for this technique, next time I would use either Memento or Staz On ink for a crisper image.


Lastly, I used these cups with a whale stamp from A Muse Studio and used Inktense pencils with a water color brush, then cut them out and popped them up on a pop dots.

Hope you enjoy these ideas.....happy crafting.

Gina 




No comments:

Post a Comment