Search This Blog

Monday, March 10, 2014

A Big "Hello".......

Hello there..... I am so excited to announce that I am a new design team member to Little Blue Button Stamps and am so happy to be a part of this fantastically talented team.

For my first submission to the design team, I couldn't resist the new little Miss Lilly Coffee Break as I envisioned her with a bright dress.....so here she is in all her pink glory.







First I colored her with copics, then I paper pieced her dress and cut her out.  I used the new Lawn Fawn speech bubble die and scripty hello die cut out of adhesive backed glitter foam.  I added some flower punches and popped her up on some foam adhesive.



On the inside I water colored a large latte cup stamp made by a local company here to me in Seattle called Impress Rubber stamps, then I stamped the image from this stamp, "Thanks a latte", thought this would be perfect.

Since it's been pretty rainy here in Seattle it's nice to add some spring colors to brighten things up.


Hope you  enjoy this and get some good ideas on how to use this adorable Miss Lilly Coffee Break.

Head on over to Little Blue Button Stamps to check her out, plus lots of  other great newly released images, or over to CC Designs Stamps to get as a rubber stamp.

Plus check out all the great talent on the Little Blue Button Stamps Design Team.

Happy stamping........have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment