Search This Blog

Friday, February 28, 2014

Turning 3.........thank you

Morning........

My son recently turned 3 years old earlier this month and I created some thank you notes to send to my family and friends, since he is really into cars right now, I thought this CC Designs car image was perfect.



I copic colored these little cars from CC Designs.  The stamped tags are from Stampin' Up as well as the label punch too.


Then I cut a few flag banners all at different random lengths out of some My Minds Eye: Boy Crazy paper.


Then on the inside I added some more patterned paper and a picture of my son in our most recent snow fall here in the northwest and then stamped a sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Grand Greetings.


I made 8 in total and making these cards so clean and simple made it that much easier to mass produce.  Hope you enjoy these cards.

Happy Crafting.




No comments:

Post a Comment